Personal information is collected by Gleneagles and is registered with the UK’s Information Commission as Data Controllers in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
- your purchase of any our products or services
- the provision of your details to us either online or offline.
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
- Job title
- Home or Company name
- Company address, phone and fax number
- Home address and phone number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- Payment details such as credit/debit card information
- Educational history, work experience and other information from your CV if you provide this to us
- Face book Usage statistics
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
- providing our Guests with a personalised service
- processing booking requests orders, registrations and enquiries
- conducting market research surveys
- running competitions, prize draws and promotions
- providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified by name):
- to build up marketing profiles
- to aid strategic development
Gleneagles Guest House has appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
User Access and Control of Data
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please contact email@example.com
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting the Privacy Officer by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to:
Gleneagles Guest House, 5 Clifftown Parade, Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS1 1 DP
We may charge the statutory allowable fee for provision of this information.
Children Under 14
We do not intentionally collect any information on children under 14 years of age. We will undertake to delete any details where a parent or guardian has notified us that any such details have been obtained.
Changes to this Policy
- For any enquiries Call us on 01702 333635 or click here to email us
- Make a booking
Pier Suite - sea view suite or family room £89.00 - £119.00 Estuary Suite - Double en-suite with sea view £89.00 - £119.00 Premier Room 3 - Double en-suite with sea view and seating area from £89.00 Twin En-suite - 2 single beds from £69.00 Standard Double En-suite from £69.00 Triple Room - Double and single en-suite £69.00 - £84.00
- For more information see our Tariffs page